Match starts: May 12, 2018 @ 9:30 AM · Match ends: May 12, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
Location: Medicine Hat, AB
Medicine Hat Rifle & Revolver Club “ Steely Eyed Challenge”
Match Date: Saturday May 12, 2018 @ 9:30 AM
Match Fees: $30.00 / Member for first division
$35.00 / Non – Member first division
$5.00 / For each additional division
Minimum Rounds Required: 200 Rounds
*Bring at least 2/3 times the minimum; competitors have been known to miss! *
Number of Stages: 8
- Rimfire Rifle Open - RFRO
- Rimfire Rife Irons - RFRI
- Rimfire Pistol Open - RFPO
- Rimfire Pistol Irons - RFPI
- Carry Optics - CO
- Iron Sight Revolver – ISR
- Open – OPN
- Optical Sight Revolver – OSR
- Pistol Calibre Carbine Iron – PCCI
- Pistol Calibre Carbine Optics – PCCO
- Production - PROD
- Single Stack – SS
- Limited - LTD
- Law Enforcement
- Super Senior
Note: This is a Steel Challenge inspired match we will be using the SCSA rule book for our match though.
Steel Challenge Questions:
Steel Challenge Rules : https://steelchallenge.com/steel-challenge-Rules-Home.php
Steel Challenge Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMB8zKY08RU
- Holsters are required by all shooters, shoulder and cross draw holsters are not allowed for safety reasons, holsters should be mounted on Strong side
- ALL SHOOTERS & SPECTATORS require Ear Protection and Safety Glasses no exception.
- Handguns will be holstered (Mandatory) in the safe area and only removed from holster in Safety Area or by order Range Safety Officer
- Don't forget spare magazines and/or speed loaders enough to hold 50 rounds minimum, all reloads are from the body, no staging ammo unless otherwise specified by the RO ( Don’t worry if you don’t have enough for the minimum we’ll gladly allow someone to reload your magazines or speed loaders for you! )
-SAFETY is of the utmost concern, when moving with firearms, trigger fingers shall be outside of the trigger guard at all times and muzzles shall be pointed downrange at all times.
- All competitors are requested to assist with painting and brass pick up after a shooter has completed a stage even if you don’t reload your brass.
-Shooters of all skills & abilities are welcome to compete
- This is a “no alibi” match, your kit works or it doesn’t, reshoots for RSO, timer or prop failures only.
- Please note that the range will be shut down at 3:00 PM on Friday May 11th, 2018 for match setup.
Match Director: Everett Pulido, E Mail me anytime at [email protected] if you have questions.
with the following divisions:
RFRO, RFRI, RFPO, RFPI, CO, ISR, OPN, OSR, PCCI, PCCO, PROD, SS, LTD