PractiScore app for Android (1.4.15) is released and available for download from PractiScore web site. It is also posted to Google Play and Amazon app stores and will be available there once approved. Please rate us on Google Play and Amazon app stores and add review.
This release has fixes for issues reported by automated crash reporting system and by our users. If you find any issues or have any other feedback, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
Additionally there are new filtering options in the shooter list and support for PDF stage diagrams and downloading Stage diagrams configured for the Matchbook app when importing registered shooters using PIN#.
Our contributors provided translations for Russian, Spanish, Slovak, Finnish and Norwegian app localizations. We still need help to finish French, Italian, and German languages, please help us to make PractiScore speak your language.
Here is the change log for this release:
- Fixed issues reported by automated crash reporting system
- Fixed discrepancies for the shown number of score edits
- Setting country code for multiple selected shooters
- Added noemail, nophone, nomemberid, nosquad, nocountry filters
- Added warn, apen and dnf filters on shooters screens
- Added search to the Notifications screen
- Added support for PDF stage diagrams
- Downloading stage diagrams if configured for Matchbook on PIN# import
- Rearranging stage order while match is in Creation Mode
- ICORE fixed issue with fixed time scoring
- IPSC/USPSA show warnings and additional penalties in the shooter list
- USPSA and Steel Challenge show classifier % on review scores screen
- IPSC fixed issue with exporting to WinMSS when stage has no scores