Match starts: March 30, 2018 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: March 31, 2018 @ 6:30 PM
Location: Rio Salado Sportsman's Club - Mesa, AZ
2018 Spring Steel
• March 30- 31, 2018 160 Shooters
• 8 stages / approximately 225 Hits
• Match Fee $70 / Juniors $35
• All competitors must be at least a USPSA or Tuesday Night Class D shooter to shoot the match.
• Classifications - USPSA class will be recognized and TNS classification will be considered. Classifications may be combined at the discretion of the match director.
• Wait List: Will consist of remaining shooters above 160 signed up for the match.
• Shoot-off - Cost $5 - Optional Shoot-Off at the end of the match. Limited to 32 shooters (Limited, Single Stack, Revolver, Production) and 32 Open Shooters (Open and Carry Optics)
• Food Provider - Flying K Food Truck will be providing breakfast and lunch on Saturday
• We will use self-squadding for this match. Once payment has been processed, you will be able to self-squad using your personal link.
• T-Shirts $20 (short sleeve) Get your t-shirts now - a limited number of shirts will be available at the match.
• Friday, March 30th - Staff = there will be no food truck available
• Shooter Check-In: Friday, March 30, 2018 from 4pm - 6pm or Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:15am
• Saturday - March 31st – 6:15am - 160 competitors – Competitors will not be allowed to start the match after 7:30am.
• There will be a briefing at 6:30am with the match to start following the briefing.
• Match Directors: Ronnie Tanner and Matt Misino
• Range Master - Russ Osiol
• Payment is required within 2 days of approval.
• Payment is required to squad.
• If you need to cancel for any reason, please do it before March 20 for a full refund.
• Online Registration will close March 20, 2018.
with the following divisions:
Limited, Open, Production, Revolver, Single Stack, Carry Optics