Match starts: May 04, 2017 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: May 06, 2017 @ 5:00 PM
Location: San Luis Obispo Sportsmans' Association, San Luis Obispo, CA (The Hogue Range)
- This is the world championship for the Steel Challenge Shooting Association. All thirteen Steel Challenge Divisions are available for registration.
- You must have a current USPSA membership prior to the match in order to participate.
- In addition to Steel Master and Rifle Master a new category award "Revolver Master" is being recognized. To be eligible for this award the competitor must use compete with a .22 LR Revolver (Irons or Optic), Iron Sight and Optical Sight Revolver.
- You must register once for each division you intend to shoot. Once you have completed registering you will be sent a payment link with your total. Once payment is received all entries will be approved for squadding. Be certain to check your SPAM folder for email from PractiScore web.
- We will be running morning and afternoon sessions. Each competitor is limited to 1 gun per session. Each squad will be comprised of 10 guns.
- Practice is available the week of the match. You can purchase a week-long practice session ticket in advance for $100. Daily practice tickets are available at the range for $20.00 per day.
- Registration package deals:
3 Pack - comprised of two centerfire pistol entries and one rimfire/PCC entry - $350.00
6 Pack - comprised of 6 entries (one per session), in ANY division (can't shoot same division multiple times) AND week long practice included - $500.00
If you plan to take advantage of one of these packages please note it on your FIRST registration entry in the comments block.
- Standard registration fee (prices are shown as Adult/Junior)
Centerfire pistol first entry - $205/$125
Additional entries - $90/$75
Rimfire (Pistol and Rifle) and PCC first entry - $125/$75
Additional entries $75/$75
Match T-Shirt, short sleeve, cotton - $20.00
Wednesday Squadding is available with Match Director approval.
- Please contact the Stats at [email protected] if you need assistance.
level III match,
with the following divisions:
RFRO, RFRI, RFPO, RFPI, PCCO, PCCI, LTD, SS, PROD, CO, OPN, ISR, OSR