Match starts: April 15, 2017 @ 9:00 AM · Match ends: April 15, 2017 @ 4:00 PM
Location: Dunbarton, NH
Thank you for pre-registering for our season opener and celebrate Patriots' Day with a day of fun, competition and comraderie! In addition to our 6 stage match, we will also have a 50 round charity side match benefiting Aiming For Zero. Donate $10 per person, per run or $15 per person, per run and we'll provide you with an AFZ shirt to boot!
Our Monthly Match fee is $25.00 for all shooters, which we collect on match day. Matches adhere to the following time schedule:
• Registration starts at 8:45am
• Safety Brief 9:30 AM
• Matches will begin at 10:00am
• Shooters will be assigned to Squads embedded with Safety Officers (SO) and shoot each Stage as a squad.
What you will need to compete in IDPA matches:
• A "Safety First" Attitude; willingness to learn; and respect for the SO's donating their time.
• A reliable service-type pistol or revolver
• A concealable belt holster that allows ease in drawing and re-holstering
• At least three loading devices, more is better
• Two magazine carriers or 3 speed loaders.
• 150 rounds of ammo (recommended)
• EYE AND EAR PROTECTION (Mandatory)
• Concealment garment. (Vest, Jacket, etc.)
We are located just West of Concord, NH Just enter: 1046 Clinton St. Dunbarton, NH 03046 into your GPS or go to our website for Driving Directions: https://sites.google.com/site/pioneersportsmen/club-info/directions-and-map
level I match,
with the following divisions:
ESP, CCP, REV, SSP, BUG, CDP